94 Multiple choice questions in Pediatrics
Set of 94 Multiple choice questions in pediatrics for DNB theory exams preparation.
These MCQs are based on a recall mostly, from DNB Exam held in June 2015 . At few places only the topic on which the MCQ was based are given as the whole question and options could not be recalled. There may be some errors at few places. Feel free to correct or add more MCQs and answers using your comments.
- Which of these is not used for treatment in pphn?
Inhaled nitrous oxide
- How many % of neonates less than 1000 gm will develop rop?
- Thick smear of malaria positive means
- Hypothermia in neonates is less than
- Ancylostoma canis causes?
- Pul eosinophilia
- Which is major whey protein present in both human and cows milk?
- Gfr doubles at what age
- Adult level gfr
- Necrotic mass in ear is
- Child make tower of 4 cubes at?
- Inheritance of wiscot Aldrich
- Child can use past tense at?
- Rate of chest compressions in neonatal CPR?
- Rome 3 criteria used for diagnosis of?
- Drug used for treatment of pertusis in neonate?
- PAPA syndrome doesn't include?
- Drug not acting on vibrio cholera?
- RSV prophylaxis?
- Mytochindropathy illness
- Nitazoxide used in?
- Language delay red flag is
- Barters syndrome includes?
- Wiscot aldrich is auto dominant rescessive xlink
- Chronic hypophosphetemia cause?
- Hyperkalemic periodic paralysis inherince
- 20% fat emulsion contains ? calories
- Hypokalemia can mimic
- Bile salt stimulated lipase
- RS Low mol wt in gradient in grams
- Qt interval prolonged in neonates commonly due to?
- Hypekalemia 1st ecg change
- Prolonged qt interval tachycardia defined by ? Time interval
- Hyperkalemia rapid correction ---- insulin glucose drip
- Co2 wash out - decrease peep
- Multiple carboxylase def rash ketosis
- Doc for neonatal hemo chromatosis
- 3 or 4 milestone questions
- Ebstein Anomaly Echo finding
- gradient in PPHN
- Child uses past tense at age of
- Episodic food born pharyngitis
- Erythema nodosum caused by
- Pandas is caused by which streptococcus strain
- Myringotomy incision in tympanic membrane
- score of NBS when both Labia equally prominent
- Late onset hyponatremia presents at what age
- Reactive arthritis is not caused by one of these
- Cold antibody anemia results from which infection
- FRC of newborn is
- Gfr doubles at what age
- Gdm mother with recurrent reproductive failure comes in which category?
- Cmv infection asso wid which electrolyte distutbance
- Mitichondriopathy reye zellweger
- Protein supply to preterm according to ESPGHAN?
- Q on parachute reflex
- Congenital toxoplasma infarction can cause?
- Infantile pyloric stenosis erythromycin
- Psudohyponatremia caused due to?
- Mid diastolic muffle at apex is not due to?
- Large vsd leads to failure at?
- Vaccine contraindicated in hiv
- Vaccine contraindicated in phagocytic disorder
- Q on brutons agammaglobulinemia
- Vaccine for catch up immunisation of adolescent?
n Hep a
- B6 given in classic homocystinuria
- Mc tumor in sickle cell disease
- Which is not pyridoxine dependant?
- Noonan and neurofibroma asso wid which cancer
- Candida test is diagnostic for?
T cell defect
- 14 cubes by which age
- Newborn stomach cspacity
- 16 wks female with lethargy,alopecia, skin rash?
- NBs score 2 for equal labia prominence
- Direct reacting bilirubinemia seen in?
Lucy dyscon syndrome
- Acute liver failure caused by?
- Cold agglutinin caused by?
- 17 days old neonate with inverted t wave?
- Respiratory pathogen causing infection by paralysing respiratory cilia?
- Diff between ciliary dyskinesia and cystic fibrosis?
- Sudden cardiac death occurs in which cardiomypathy?
- Autistic disorders doesn't includes which of the following?
- Bone metastsis are common with which of the following --- nephroblsatoma
- Corpolalia means?
- Common abdominal mass in child?
- Drug of choice in ADHD
- Common tumour on the face in child
- Whhat is the pathology for Burnold solier platelet disorder?
- Child with fever cough and conjunctivitis, iagnosis ?
- Resp alkalosis doesnot result from