DNB Teaching 2021 by KKCTH Alumni 4th Session
DNB Teaching 2021 by KKCTH Alumni - 4th session Sunday, the 5th Dec 2021
Disclaimer - Note that this program is organized by alumni of KKCTH with the help of our teachers with an aim to continue guidance for DNB students and is not related in any way with the current administration and management. Full Disclaimer here
This event is closed now for new registrations
The registration for this event is open now until Thursday 2nd Dec 2021, Read the details/outline/instruction before filling the form. This is a paid event.
If you have any questions, read FAQ's at the bottom
4th Teaching session, Programme outline
- Date : Sunday, the 5th December 2021
- Time : 10:00 AM onwards
NRP - Dr. Vanathi
Mixed Bag OSCEs - Dr.Venkateswari
How to register?
To register below - You will need,
- Pay registration fee, payment details are given on the registration form.
- Fill the form using, a valid email ID, UPI transaction ID, Snapshot/image of the transaction
Read the instructions on the form before making a transaction.Register here
- Use correct email IDs since you will receive a unique zoom link and password via email only.
- Make sure you have access to your email account.
- Remember the email ID you have used to register ( You may have more than 1 account and might get confused)
- There are many numbers/IDs you may see after a successful transaction. we need a UPI reference/transaction number also called UTR or Unique Transaction Reference. This is the only number that we receive. It will be in numerical without alphabets. eg - 132014244384 sometime may be referred to as the bank reference ID
Have a question?
Frequently asked questions section below should be able to help with your queries!
DO I need new registration if I registered previously?
Yes, The fee is per session. It's 2 days session and fee is 500Rs
What is the last Date for registration?
Thursday 9nd Dec, 11:59 PM.
We close early so that we get adequate time for post-processing your payment and ensuring that everyone gets our emails and help if needed in a particular time frame. This saves you and us from last-minute hassle.
Why I am not able to upload receipt?
The main reason for "server not responding" is you are not logged in to the browser via a google/Gmail account and using the browser as a guest or anonymous, Rarely your Gmail may have problems like your drive may be full, etc.
What to do - Login via Gmail/Google. Still not working? - use another Gmail.
Will I receive confirmation email after payment?
No. We are a small group of people, trying to help out exam-going students., hence we are trying to keep manual work, minimum. We send zoom links by automatic email responses to the email address you entered via the registration form, and therefore your correct entries are important.
When will I receive email with zoom link?
The email with zoom links will be there in your inbox on Friday 10th Dec at 4AM.
It is your responsibility to let us know within 10th Dec 4PM for us to sort out if you have trouble finding our email.
The emails with zoom links are sent by a third party which enables us to track our email deliveries including the time it reached your inbox when you opened it and when did you click our email links using a small cookie placed in the email.
This is necessary to make sure you get it and no false claims can be made, like filling up wrong email IDs etc. The margin of error from our side is ZERO.
You will receive the instruction on how to find the email if you couldn't find it, well in advance with the notification here and the telegram group.
How to locate email in your inboxes?
You now have the email as an invitation to the teaching event on Saturday, 11th Dec and Sunday, 12th Dec, on the email address, you used for registration. The majority will be able to locate the following email spot on
From : DNB Teaching 2021 by KKCTH Alumni
Subject : 5th session
Contains - Unique zoom link and instruction to join for both days. (Please read them carefully)
What if you are not able to locate the email?
- ❌ Do not shoot message or email immediately, refresh your app and follow instructions below
- If you are using Gmail and unable to locate this email in inbox, its is likely in your promotion tabs, spam folder, or any other folders, you have set additional labels like important.
- you can also search this email. Select 'show all emails' (includes all folder) then,
- Attempt search, using following key phrases or single words used in email.
KKCTH alumni group
zoom teaching session 5
scheduled Zoom meeting
DNB Pediatric blog
Still, want to contact?
Email us with the following details at email@example.com . You need to mention the following for us to check your registration details.
- Name you entered in the form
- E-mail u entered in the form
- UPI transaction ID
-Screenshot of payment receipt
How to contact us for post tranasction question?
Your emails will be replied to, only when made for genuine queries after you made the transaction. You may not get an immediate reply as we need to verify your details. Your email must mention, First name, last name, email ID, transaction ID, a photo proof of transaction clearly showing the transaction ID, date, etc to be eligible to verify and for us to send you a reply. you can email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you issue refund?
No, we do not issue refunds, in case you are not able to attend the live session for any reason. We do not guarantee the recordings of the sessions will be provided, but in the future, if this is available, we will let everyone know.
We keep a track of emails sent to you via a third party so that we can ensure delivery of the email and including knowing delivery status, opening and clicking the links.