DNB Pediatrics Question paper bank - December 2018
DNB theory question paper for final exam held by National Board of Examination in December 2018 .
- A. Neonatal mortality rate- Indian current status.
B. Physical and metabolic properties, food sources of vitamin D.
- A. Sources of health information for research.
B. Tests of statistical significance.
- A. Causes of metabolic acidosis and role of the anion gap.
B. Mechanism of phototherapy in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.
- A. Approach to a child with suspected inborn error of metabolism.
B. Hepatobiliary morphogenesis.
- A. Components of facility based newborn care.
B. Triage of sick new born in SNCU.
- A. Anatomy and function of nephron.
B. Disorders of neuronal migration.
- A. Safe injection practices.
B. Principles of stem cell theraphy.
- A. Bronchogenic cyst.
B. Steroidogenic pathway.
- A. Components of Nutritional rehabilitation centre.
- A. HPV vaccine current status .
B. Patterns of genetic inheritance.
- A. causes and treatment of epistaxis. 5
B. Differentials for microcytic hypochromic anemia. 5
- A. Temperature regulation in newborn. 5
B. Syndromes assoc with obesity. 5
- A. Diamond blackfan anemia, clinical features and treatment. 5
B. Management of chronic ITP. 5
- A. Classifc of VUR. 5
B. Renal osteodystrophy. 5
- A. Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. 5
B. components and benefits of KMC ( Kangaroo mother care) 5
- A. Investigations and treatment of neonatal seizures. 7
B. Trichotillomania. 3
- A. Neuroblastoma- clinical features and diagnosis. 5
B. List of micronutrients and methods of prevention of their deficiency. 5
- A. Complications and management of neonate born to mother with diabetes.
B. Medical management of PDA.
- A. Complications of diphtheria. 6
B. Causes and treatment of Vit D resistant rickets. 4
- A. Recent RNTCP guidelines for pediatric TB.
B. Management of fulminant hepatic failure.
- A. X linked agamaglobulinemia.
B. H1N1-Clinical features and management.
- A. SLE- diagnostic criteria.
B. HSP- clinical features and diagnosis.
- A. Clinical features of juvenile dermatomyositis.
B. Clinical features of acrodermatitis enteropathica.
- A. Pathogenesis of eisenmengerization
B. Diagnosis of cystic fibrosis
- A. Management of acute myocarditis.
B. Causes of recurrent wheeze in children.
- A. Infective endocarditis prophylaxis.
B. Clinical features an diagnosis of portal hypertension.
- A. Management of hyperkalemia.
B. Treatment of Organophosphorus poisoning.
- A. Diagnosis and management of Kawasaki disease.
B. Adolescent immunization.
- A. Snake bite envenomation- clinical festures.
B. Laboratory diagnosis of ricketsial infections.
- A. Clinical features of tyrosinemiatype1.
B. Pediatric cochlear implant.
- A. Role of imunophenotyping in diagnosis of Acute leukemia.
B. Indication for splenectomy in thalassemia.
- A. Calcium regulation in humans.
B. Anti cytokine drugs and their indications.
- A. Recent advances in diagnosis of tuberculosis.
B. Management of DKA.
- A. Treatmrent of steroid resistant Nephrotic syndrome.
B. Hematopoiteic growth factors.
- A. Therapies for Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
B. Diagnostic approach to precocious puberty in girls.
- A. Renal Scans.
B. Counselling in downs syndrome.
- A. Recent advances in treatment of bronchiolitis.
B. Treatment guidelines of neonate born to HIV+ mother.
- A. Investigation and treatment of childhood vertigo.
B. Approach to suspected immunodeficiency. Investigate.
- A. Causes and pathophysiology of pancreatic enzyme insufficiency.
B. Serological tests for celiac disesase.
- A. Plasmapheresis.
B. Evaluation and treatment of congenital hypothyroidism.