DNB Theory question bank 2022 | Bone and joint disorders
This is a 2022 update on previously asked questions in the DNB pediatrics theory exam. The questions are arranged topic-wise.
How to use?
- Questions are arranged in chronological order, latest first
- Each question is followed by a Numbers.
- Numbers in bracket are Year followed by session, 1 is June session, 2 is December session eg. (2022/1) is a question from June 2022 question paper
- The number after the bracket is Marks allotted for eg. 5+5 is 5 marks for each subquestion.
Somehow examiners have skipped questions on this topic in the last 4 years.
The Foot and Toes
- Approach to a child with Talipes equinovarus at different ages (2019/2)5
- DDH – Diagnosis (2017/1) 3
- What is developmental dysplasia of the hip and its Classification? Describe the various age-appropriate clinical tests for this condition. Outline the treatment modalities for this condition at different ages. (2013/2) 2+4+4
- Discuss the clinical features, diagnosis, and management of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) (2010/2)3+4+3
- Describe developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH). Enumerate risk factors for the same. Enlist its clinical features. How do you confirm its diagnosis? Outline the management. (2008/1) 10
- Congenital Dislocation of Hip (2007/1)5
- Achondroplasia (2007/1)5
- Classification and management of Osteogenesis Imperfecta (2007/1)10
- Define skeletal dysplasia. Describe the clinical features and radiological changes of achondroplasia. (2010/1)3+3+4