DNB Theory question bank 2022 | Disorders of eye
This is a 2022 update on previously asked questions in the DNB pediatrics theory exam. The questions are arranged topic-wise.
How to use?
- Questions are arranged in chronological order, latest first
- Each question is followed by a Numbers.
- Numbers in bracket are Year followed by session, 1 is June session, 2 is December session eg. (2022/1) is a question from June 2022 question paper
- The number after the bracket is Marks allotted for eg. 5+5 is 5 marks for each subquestion.
Examination of the Eye
- Ophthalmic findings in IEM (2019/1) 5
- A) Enlist the acquired eye diseases in children 2 B) Common causes, clinical features, and management of acquired eye diseases in children (2015/1) 2+3+3
- Describe the characteristic changes observed in the fundus examination of a child with i ) Chronic Hypertension ii ) Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia iii ) Long-standing diabetes mellitus (2010/2) 4+3+3
Abnormalities of Refraction and Accommodation
- Describe the various age-appropriate tests for checking visual acuity in children and their limitations. (2013/2) 10
Disorders of Vision
- What are the common causes of blindness in children? Discuss steps to Prevent Blindness in this group (2005) 3+7
Disorders of Eye Movement and Alignment
- Evaluation and management of an infant with a squint (95/2) 15
Abnormalities of the Lens
- Congenital cataract: causes and prevention. (2020/01) 5
- Congenital cataract – diagnosis and management (2017/1) 5
- Congenital cataract (Apr 2016) 4, (2016/2) 5
Disorders of the Retina and Vitreous
- Prevention of Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP). (2020/01)5
- ROP screening (2019/2) 5
- Screening, classification, and prevention of retinopathy of prematurity (2018/1) 5
- Screening guidelines for ROP in India (2017/2) 5
- Treatment modalities for ROP (2017/1) 4
- ROP (2007/1) 10, (Apr 2016 )5
- Proptosis (1994) 15
Post a Comment